It’s All About the Menu!
At The Catch our menu items are made fresh daily, to each customer’s order. We use our own custom recipes to prepare our food throughout the day and night. Seafood is hand-breaded and cooked to order. The gumbo and red beans are slow cooked from scratch. Our customers expect high quality and fresh food with flavor that will blow anyone’s mind.
Our menu includes coastal seafood dishes like:
- Grilled Shrimp
- Hand-Breaded Catfish
- Boiled Crawfish
- Cheese Grits
- Seafood Combos
- Fresh Oysters
- And more seafood favorites
Reasons to Invest in The Catch
High average unit sales* makes this a great opportunity for growth in the up and coming fast casual Seafood segment. Broad guest appeal with an innovative and fresh menu offering and an experienced leadership team that knows franchising.Complete Franchise Application
*4 owner-owned locations experienced average gross sales of $1,498,681 for the 12-month period from 6/1/2016 through 07/31/2017. Your financial results may differ from those stated above. See Item 19 of our 08/29/17 franchise disclosure document for important assumptions and qualifiers relating to this information.
The Newest Franchise Opportunity in Fast Casual Seafood
Get to Know The Catch! We’re passionate about fresh seafood and cook to order.
The Catch is poised to combine your passion and expertise with a brand on the move. We have many years of experience in the food industry, in franchising, and in business. Use our proven business model to grow your own Seafood Empire. As a franchisee, you will be guided and supported by our experienced leadership.
Reasons to Invest in The Catch
High average unit sales* makes this a great opportunity for growth in the up and coming fast casual Seafood segment. Broad guest appeal with an innovative and fresh menu offering and an experienced leadership team that knows franchising.
Right now, we are looking to expand across the U.S. with exclusive development territories for qualified candidates who are passionate about the franchise seafood business.
We provide franchise support in the areas of site selection, real estate, construction and design.
Build-Out Options Include
- End Cap
- Free-standing building
Criteria for Site & Development
- Population: 100,000+
- Income: $40,000 – $100,000 median household income
- Traffic: 25,000+ cars per day
- Lease space range from 2000-2700 sq ft with seating for 60-90 people
- New store opening and regional field trainers to open your restaurant.
- On-going management/crew training and interactive manuals to support your operations.
- Dedicated franchise business consultant provides operational and financial coaching and is your key point of contact.
- State-of-the-art POS systems help franchisees track business indicators.
- Restaurant Audit team protects brand standards and gives hands-on coaching & guidance.
- Procurements & Distributions Team ensures brand protection, food safety, continuous availability of ingredients, and lowest possible cost.
The Catch is seeking aggressive candidates to join us as we rapidly expand across the U.S. The ideal franchisee will have multi-unit experience with QSRs and/or fast casual restaurants and have a passion for and commitment to exceptional customer service and will follow our proven operating system.
Minimum liquid capital of $300,000
Minimum net worth of $1 million+
Estimated Total Initial Investment: $266,000 – $624,000*
Franchise Fee: $20,000
Royalty Fee: 4% of net sales
*Conversions may be able to be done at a lower cost.